Thursday, May 28, 2009

911!!

I'm addicted to 911's songs again!
Again?
YESh! AGAIN!!

First favourite boyband in my life =)
Started falling in love with their songs when I was 4 years old xD
Too bad they pupus dy =(

All I want is you
"All I want is you,
I'll give you my heart and soul.
All I want is you,
I'll be there when you call"

Journey
"Time waits for no one,
Sure as the tide pulls the ocean.
Sure as, the path that's been chosen, cannot be changed.
In my life's destination,
I searched for the explanation.
For some kind of reason,
For my sorrow and pain.
But in my isolation I learnt to listen.
To be thankful for the love that I've been given"

Night to remember
How do you want me to love you
Love sensation
The day we find love
Don't make me wait

Ouch, ouch, OUCH ='(
My inner lips hurts.
Stupid balitong =(
I will never eat you ever again =(

No comments: