Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just came back from tuition =)
So today went pretty alright.
Slept in the afternoon with my gor's handphone alarm on -.- It was so so so very irritating! It rang every 10 minutes. I wanted to just throw the handphone off the bed -.-
But I was too tired to actually get up. LOL.
So there was this stupid dream which I thought was real. zzz
I felt that it was real 0.o LOL
But when I got up, I realise it was fake -.-
Woke up at 4.30pm then just chill on the comforter a while larh. Haven't time for tuition what. Then went online. And uncle ask to eat kuih. So I went and eat and he offered to send me to tuition =)
Went early and wow, everyone was actually early today! =)
Tuition started off and it ended early. So I went down and wait. Then SY came and talk to me. I ask him larh, tomorrow going what time. He say 10am. I was like @.@? Huh? Why so early? 0.o
Then he say maybe only for guys larh early. Then he paused and say, "Eh you also guy right?"
Then I'm like "Eh yea lorh, why he never ask me to go early geh? He ask me go at 12 worh"
Then SY say, "Nvm larh, you go at 10, cause you half girl half guy"
-.-ll
Then saw one f4 guy. Damn funny. Tuition upstairs de marh. So there got 2 stairs. One is to one saloon de, and one more is to tuition there. He go naik the saloon one xD Then he walk back down covering his face xD
Then I call mum to ask whether dad coming to fetch me bo. She say no. So I have to walk back sendiri T.T
And walk pass the pasar malam knowing the fact that I TAK BAWA SATU SEN PUN T.T
Walk walk walk, then saw PC's mum xD She said hi to me @.@
Then saw 'dumb dumb sq squad ldr' and his bro -.-
Today tuition made me realise something. My vision semakin blurr dy -.- The classroom damn freaking small, white board like a few steps in front of me nia, and I can't even see it clearly. DAMN.
How to ignore the fact that you see what's right in front of you and your brain is trying to figure out what the heck are you looking at?! Whether it's a number, alphabet or a picture. T.T

Anyway, that's it for tuition days this week. Tomorrow long day. Still wondering whether I'll be going out on thursday @.@ Anyhow, I'm pk-ed -.- So I x harap to go out also larh -.-
Owe dad rm 7 T.T I'm officially MISKIN now xD

No comments: