Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Anyway, had another tiring day =)
Woke up early in the morning to visit the government clinic. Like Omgosh -.- It sucked!
Reached there at around 8.30am. Took my number and I got number 1051 -.-
I sat at the waiting place and as usual, doozed off -.-
The clinic was pack like there's free food there given out -.- So dad and I waited till like 10.30 and finally gave up waiting.
It's such a waste of my sleeping time.
Could have slept nicely at home right. When I reach home, I wanted to sleep so badly but I wanted to follow dad to KL equally badly! =)
So I decided to take my breakfast to prevent fainting while walking and follow dad to KL.
He told me it would be tiring but I insisted on following xD
So I slept the whole way through to KL.
It was raining I THINK! =)
It was really cold in the car. Slept nicely. And the next thing I know, we parked at my dad's office carpark. Got out of the car and started out expedition journey xD
Dad led the way and I followed closely behind so I won't get lost =x
Dad said that we were gonna walk to KL town. Hmm, where's that?
Just follow the leader I guess =)
Walked for like 2km -.- and finally we reached the bank dad wanted to go. Sat behind a few leng zais =x till dad gao tim-ed his work. Then off to another bank -.-
There got one auntie arguing with one worker -.- Damn loud. I was just staring at them the whole time and wondering what I will do if I was in the worker's position x_X
Then at 12.30pm, started walking again -.-
Dad brought me to CM, then to Petaling Street, survivor camp flashback xD
Then we went hunting for present =)
Bought kuih and tong sui home =)
Finally done walking at 3.30pm xD
Tiring but fun ^^
Reached home at 4.00pm. Straight to bed and woke at 4.45pm to bathe and eat before tuition =)
At 5.20pm went tuition. I can't believe I was so sleepy during chem -.- But Physics was fun xD
Sharp 8pm, tuition ended =)
Went to new house, kena tegur-ed cause keep smsing -.-
Shifting date tunda again T.T
Nevermind larh ^^
Today night kinda "tinggi" LOL
Watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua xD The dogs are damn cute. But like what people say, "Cute dogs are dumb =x" LOL

No comments: