Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Holidays people! =)

So in the morning it was raining. Nearly miss the bus, don't ask why.
After a while in class, suddenly BM teacher enter dy @.@
Then kena kidnaped by HOAB again -.-
Walk here walk there (morning exercise merh -.-)
Then go in class nia, BM finish -.-
Then addmaths buat kerja sendiri and English had oral. Sucked.
Maths time had the so-called-philosophy-of-life by teacher -.- Bj say de xD He kena asked to "keluar jalan-jalan" by teacher just cause he was holding the rubic cube -.-
And so she mumbled till recess -.- Okay larh, got some people memang x dengar when teacher teaching de. Then some more wan kutuk teacher -.-
Whole class maths result damn chun sia. All get A1 except Joachim that got B3.
So during recess I was suppose to go see someone to tell something. But he didn't come, so I took his phone number from his friend larh. Then Irfanah go borrow pen from a guy in Delta -.-
Then she ask me pulangkan. Ask whose one first then only pulangkan. This part damn swt de.
I go in the class then YY there, I just frost there -.-ll
I wanted to ask but words didn't come out from my mouth -.- Then Irfanah go ask dy xD
Then go library for don't know what reason -.-
Moral paper get le ^^ As usual, A1 =)
Then after that no teacher dy. Whole class damn noisy eventhough the amount of students were lesser than half of the class. Everyone like hilang-ed -.-
Then ky ajak go ps, so I go lorh. Mana tau reach ps he go talk with Jean then leave me alone. I em song dy straight walk back to class -.-
Then I reach class nia, heard one friend say bad word dy -.- X pernah heard her use vulgar word eh -.- Then I ask lorh, why. Small matter nia -.-
About someone that always say during the exam, "wei, damn hard right the paper, I'm so gonna die larh T.T" But in the end the person get damn high marks -.-
So she was angry that the person was basically acting dumb. Haha, guan dy larh. Alfa what, everyone also will say like that larh. Who want admit that they're smart? Unlike me that day, I go admit that I'm a noob =x Typical me. I was really noob okay that day. Other days all I damn smart right TK??! =)
Want go back time suddenly Shagee ask bout the PMR cert. I was like, HUH? PMR cert? We sat for PMR 2 years ago @.@ We haven't get the cert wan merh? 0.o
So it turns out that we all haven't get our PMR certs. Wow, who knew? LOL
So I came back home and yay, mum cooked sambal chicken ^^
Then had to cut the cu-cum-ber larh xD

Damn cool larh cutting vegetables xD

No comments: