Sunday, March 15, 2009

Busy and pack scheduled Saturday like usual.
Morning woke up at 7.30am just to get ready to go on a date visit to the campsite with H.O.A.B -.-
So I was running late, so much for thinking I was gonna be late. Reached there exactly at 8.30am. Waited at the guard house and hui jun came. We waited and waited and waited. Finally she arrived at nearly 9am. Her excuse was "Sorry, I woke up late this morning" -.-ll
Just as hui jun expected, she brought her brats -.-ll
Yea, 2 small destructive brats. Don't ask why. So I got the honour of sitting in front. wts -.-
And on the way, she was telling bout her ex-ex-ex-ex-school's stories.
We reach
there and walked in larh -.-
LOL. Teacher's youngest brat damn naughty larh. He keep kacau-ing the dog -.- Kesian the dog -.-
The only picture caught that day =)
Then we got back at school at 10.30am. Rushed back, dad left me at home and drove off to the new house. So I fast fast pack, polish, eat and off walking to BB. Yep, late for half an hour -.-
But then everything was okay larh. Wee~ I ate lunch for less than 15 minutes ^^
Huge improvement =)
Then song practice started. Thanks to the worship team. You all were great up there =)
Then had a talk. Sat with Kar Yan ^^ And kena 10 pump for flag -.- LOL. Still learning =x
Games with squad 5 kinda fun =x LOL Funny and exciting.
Then had makan-makan =)
Went back at 6pm and off to church at 6.30pm. I was so freakingly sleepy during mass T.T
But I saw piggie J ^^ Damn long didn't see him dy. I think he finally insaf that's why he went church =x LOL
Then came back and went out again to countdown for Lois' birthday xD
Reached home at 2am =x Mum know larh -.- So that's why morning time kena marah larh -.-
Nevermind! =)

So today is Sunday, 15th March. 2 people birthday. Both also freaking Leng Luiiss ^^

So...

Happy Birthday

to

Lois Tam! ^^

and

Mei Yin!! =)

No comments: