Sunday, March 01, 2009

Another long day...

Went through a very quite dissapointing morning.

NO SPONGEBOB!!

Wth larh T.T Damn dissapointing lerh!!
Nevermind. Skunk fu cheered me up ^^ It's damn cute and 'baka' -.-ll and damn naughty -.-
But still damn cute ^^

After 'cartoon time', I finally get to go to the new house ^^ Reach there nia the cabinet people there le. Then a while later, L-sofa came le ^^ Then I just walk here and there looking at them working xD So then the L-sofa driver is chinese guy marh, got another 'bangla' worker follow him de. Then he keep scolding him nia. I see dao damn kesian that guy lerh T.T Then when want leave suddenly can't open lorry door -.-ll Then the chinese man some more scold the bangla guy -.- Damn swt larh. Then all (including the cabinet workers) try to open the door -.-
Finally, the cabinet lorry driver came and 'pooff' the door open le ^^

Then after that the dining room set and sofa set all came le. The chinese old man damn patiently fix everything with the help of one of his workers ^^ Damn nice to see them work =x I couldn't start reading cause it was really really noisy -.- So mum ask to go mop my room, so I went and vacuum and mop lorh ^^ Later after that, the curtains arrived, room finally cooler dy =D

It was already 3pm and the bedroom set haven't arrive. I got tired and went to sleep on the floor in my room ^^ First time eh. Okay larh, it was really cold. Woke up at 6pm wanting to study -.-
But the environment was rather distracting. Mum was sleeping right in front of me and gor was making a fool out of himself -.-ll But it was really funny and very distracting -.-
So then we were STILL waiting for the bedroom set till 7pm. They say will arrive at 7pm but till 8pm haven't arrive. So dad called the driver, the driver say reach Connaught Giant dy. So we thought, okay larh, so near dy, wait a while more. Cause Connaught Giant till my new house is like paling lama also 15 minutes -.- But till 9pm they haven't reach, my gor started using badwords -.-ll Then dad got angry and gave them another call...

Dad : Hello, saya x mau tunggu lagi, kamu hantar minggu lain okay. Terima kasih. Bye!

From what I heard (cause I was sitting next to dad)...

Lorry driver : Eh eh eh , boss boss, tunggu.....(LINE CUT)

LOL

Then we all went back home and ate my dinner at 10.10pm -.-
Btw, today I fell xD Don't want blog bout it -.- Cause damn embarrasing -.-ll
Good night everyone. And good luck to perimbun-ians for tomorrow's exam! =D

Written by the one that thinks..
SheneedsyoumorethanIdo T.T

No comments: