Monday, March 02, 2009

3 papers over! Wee~
Let's begin the story from this morning I arrive in school.
I didn't know f3 was having exam also okay -.- I know, damn noob -.-
So she wished me good luck and I ask back, f3 pun ada exam arh? -.-
Then she say yea, and I say right back at ya! LOL
So I went to class and even before I could sit down, here comes Yoke Lin..
"Felicia, APD room no electricity!"
Okay so I was like erm, okay, hmm, erm, okay, urm, hmm.. -.-ll I know, I was trying to buy time -.- Then finally went to cm =x LOL Damn slow larh me. I know -.-
PBSM room keys!! -.- damn swt lorh, Miss Maha got key but x bagi -.-
So perhimpunan ended and I went to class, saw everyone like kelam kabut nia -.-
So I just took my bag and stand behind.
My first comment from someone for the day...From Irfanah..

You look so DEAD -.-

Okay, I don't look dead. I'm dead larh T.T
So we still had time to chit chat and buat kerja sendiri before BM paper start. Irfanah, Mana and I were chit chatting all the way larh -.-
The class was blardy noisy till before Pn Melati go out of class she has to tegur our class -.-
Hopeless man. Then I was cerita-ing damn many things to them till we didn't even talk bout anything from the already-opened-and-ready-to-be-read textbook xD
So there was this paper passed around for us to write our email address. And then, problem occured, I FORGOT TO BRING MY PENCIL CASE -.-ll
First time exam never bring pencil case! Apa punya pelajar nih? Ada exam tapi x bawa exam tools -.- LOL Then I remembered, Saturday I got go BB right, sure inside bag got pencil xD xD
I opened my bag andddd.....tadaaaa got pencil, eraser and PEN! =D
Fuuuussshhh, lucky wei! =)
But no pembaris larh -.-
So bm paper started. Rumusan was okay but I forgot how many isi to write -.- I see Mana's one like damn long nia. I keep checking the soalan whether it states to write more than 120 or less than 120 words -.-
Then moved on to tatabahasa. Wth -.- What's subsistem?
And then peribahasa okay larh.
EST was CRAP!
Seriously wei -.- Information transfer was okay larh. But, dari mana datang language focus and the other one??
Give the defination of clay!
Parasite!
Computer! (I wrote what Pavi shouted, a box-like thingy =x)
Nocturnal animals!! (Wth is that -.-) [Irfanah wrote, Nocturnal animals are animals which are nocturnal -.-] [tk pula wrote, Nocturnal animals are organisms called nocturnal organism -.-]
Wheel chair..(I wanted to write, chair with wheels =x) LOL
Got others some more larh. Crap larh.
Then the other one some more teruk -.-
I wrote shapes, sizes, characteristics -.- All x masuk akal wan. If get marks, wah, really speechlesss. LOL
Got one more...El Nino xD From text book de. But I can't remember wth is that -.-

Chem was a natural disaster =x But structural question was kinda dumb. Above question, below got answer -.- But still damn hard for me cause like everyone say, I damn baka, damn noob. So, sigh. Maybe I really that baka larh. Sigh. Just hope I pass larh T.T
Brig's medicine smell like mint, why mine like asam de -.-
Haha, today I couldn't tahan, I go complain to Brigs. I nearly cried T.T Sigh.. Why larh why??!
Sim tia bo? Sure larh T.T Sorry han jon, for lying that day T.T

Written by,
theonethatmightfail chemistry T.T
andstillthinksthatsheneedsyoumorethanIdo.

No comments: