Sunday, February 15, 2009

Try listening to "my funny friend and me" by Sting.

In the quiet time of evening
When the stars assume their patterns
And the day has made his journey
And we wondered just what happened
To the life we knew before the world changed
When not a thing I held was true
But you were kind to me and you reminded me
That the world is not my playground
There are other things that matter
And when a simple needs protecting (*see below)
My illusions all would shatter
But you stayed in my corner
The only world I know was upside down
And now the world and me, I know you carry me
You see the patterns in the big sky
Those constellations look like you and I
Just like the patterns in the big sky
We could be lost we could refuse to try
But we made it through in the dark night
Would those lucky guys turn out to be
But that unusual blend of my funny friend and me
I'm not as clever as I thought I was
I'm not the boy I used to be because
You showed me something different, you showed me something pure
I always seemed so certain but I was really never sure
But you stayed and you called my name
When others would have walked out on a lousy game
And you could've made it through
But your funny friend and me
You see the patterns in the big sky
Those constellations look like you and I
That tiny planet in a bigger guy
I don't know whether I should laugh or cry
Just like the patterns in the big sky
We'll be together till the end is nigh
Don't know the answer or the reason why
We'll stick together till the day we dieIf I had to do this all a second time
I won't complain or make a fuss
When the angels sing that that unlikely blend
Are those two funny friends
That's us

Disney song xD Cute and nice ^^

Valentine's Day pass le ^^ Thanks to Pavi, Irfanah and Gin Gin for making it special and sweet ^^ Love you guys to pieces. Hehe. Thanks to Irfanah for creating a chance for me but too bad I did not take it. Thanks to Pavi and Gin Gin for being monkeys and making me looked all 'guai' xD Haha. Appreciate it a lot ^^
Sorry doink we didn't go your school T.T
Today whole day course. Walao, damn tired and sien -.-
Go school need wait in bus damn long then only bertolak to UKM. Then some more went to the wrong 'dahan' =x LOL Don't know who say de. I think is Uthaya xD
Reach le all go dewan, suddenly stomach pain dao T.T
Then we learn bout everything bout the BLAK -.-
The whole gang sat behind. My row had Angela, Gin, Me, Pavi and Gurv..front had Kavi, Shagee, Uthaya, Lynn and Irfanah =)
Before the course end, I was so caught up with the rubic cube Mun Kit brought -.- I was rebut-ing it with YY -.- So sure he rang me lorh ^^ I do till didn't look where I was going, when want balik time I tripped and nearly fell into the drain =x Then got one f1 girl ask me whether I was okay or not. Walao, damn gila malu T.T I terus run to Irfanah xD
Then naik bus time, I was kinda sleepy dy. Wanted to sleep but 2 chairs, 3 people sit -.- So all like monkey-ing around with songs, dances and also 'boys calling' xD
YY! Mun Kit and Boonie XD Cute cute ^^ Then finally reached school at 7pm -.-ll I asked dad to come pick me up at 6pm. He say he will be in school before 6pm. Sigh, sorry daddy T.T
Then rush home to bathe and all -.-
Hmm, don't feel like continue-ing. Night went hj's house. Thanks for lending your house to us ^^
The last time I went, x dpt stay there longer T.T This time nice ^^ Haha.
So there Valentine's Day went. =) At least I spent it with sweet memories and friends around me ^^

I don't know why I feel so damn fan bout school things. It's always in my mind. I'm afraid I can't finish all my work and cope with my studies. Thinking bout it makes me wanna quit or maybe just burst out in tears. Maybe those rumuors weren't true all this while, just an illusion brought to life. It will be gone when I finally wake up and realise the truth. You mayb take over my part if you want to, I don't really mind now. I just wanna be myself and be alone. The girl that DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE to support her from the back. I believe I can handle everything myself. Even if I fail, it will be the beginning of a new adventure and learning from failure may just lead to success. Trying to stay as happy as I can and believing that I can do it without anyone there ^^

No comments: