Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kan bu jian ni de xiao wo zen me shui de zhao.
Ni de shen ying zhen me jin wo que bao bu dao.
Mei you di qiu tai yang hai shi hui rao.
Mei you li you wo ye neng zi ji zou.

Just came back from Leisure Mall ^^ Happy Belated Birthday to Wei Seng the cute one and also Yong Sin =) Both of them were borned on the 14th February 1992 ^^ Nice right? Hmm, Valentine's day boys eh ^^ I feel so sleepy and tired, maybe cause of my sleepless night last night. Not that I didn't wanna sleep, it's cause I couldn't. Sigh, I wanted to get it off of my mind like so badly. After what he/she asked me that day. I kept thinking of it, whether it was true all this while or really it was an illusion and because of desperation?

Rumuors spreading around, it doesn't benefit anyone yet defeats some. Making some hesitate to make the first step or even doing what it right.

I'm just very tired, feeling moody these few days, if only someone noticed. Don't really care who cares.

"Boyds will be boyds" ROCKS! xD

No comments: