Saturday, January 10, 2009

I can't wait!
I can't wait!
I can't wait!
I can't wait!
I can't wait!

I seriously can't wait! When will I be shifting?! I'm so damn EXCITED about it! ^^
My dad gonna pay more for my room's painting =x Haha. Cause I wanted a 3 colour painted room xD Can't wait to see the outcome!
Other than that, there will be 3 bathrooms there. That simply means, no more lines for toilet and waking up early to be first in line xD
There will even be a bar-like-cabinet as a divider in between the living and dining room!
Decorations and more decorations!
New COUCHES!
HEATER! xD
There's MORE! Remote controlled FAN!! (it's okay not to have aircond, cause I won't use it anyway)
Finally I'm gonna have a room with the paint that I choose. The kitchen also I use the tiles xD The bathroom, living room all also I choose punya xD Too bad gate bukan I choose -.- I wanted steel gate but dad say too expensive and not worth it so use normal-I-don't-know-what-gate -.-
I'm still gonna use my QUEEN sized bed but the mattress will tukar to a better one =D I need a big bed cause, as usual, I'm a roll-ers =x LOL
What else? Erm, I will have wall lights instead of the normal pendarflour light. It's kinda boring to look at. So I need to go and choose my light xD
PINk, PInk, Pink, pink!! xD
My room's gonna be pink xD Bro's gonna be purple 0.o LOL
And and and, I told mum I wanted that full length mirror, and I think I'm gonna get it xD Wee~
A few weeks more!! And I'm getting my own study table, like FINALLY larh!

No comments: