Friday, January 02, 2009

He's got the whole world in His hands,
He's got the whole world in His hands,
He's got the whole world in His hands,
He's got the whole world in His hands! =D


I don't know why, but this song is so stuck in my brain! LOL
Don't stare in my eyes when you're talking to me, it hurts. I mean my eyes larh -.-
Don't look at me when I'm eating, it's annoying.
Don't look at me when I'm walking, it's malufying 0.o
Don't talk to me when I don't talk. I just wanna be alone.

Why am I expressionless now? La la la..
I'm okay.
What's the point in explaining when you're explaining to someone that just doesn't understand? So why don't you just let it be?
How to let it be?
It affects me. Seriously. I've never been hated like this before. When will it end? Till I'm gone? When will I be gone? December? Too long. How to wait? How will this suffering end? Sigh..

No comments: