Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back to basic.
This skin is way better than any others right? =)
So yadaa yadaa yadaa. Chinese New Year coming dy. Can wear new clothes dy ^^
Happier reasons : ANG PAOssss!! =D
Too bad I'm not going my mama's house T.T Miss that old young lady damn much T.T
But I'll sure go with mum to her house a few days after CNY larh. Maybe will skip school for that ^^ Something I've never done during CNY before is..
I never get to wish my grandpa and ah gong "Gong Xi Fa Cai" before T.T
Hmm, no luck larh T.T Both grandpa pun sudah tadak T.T But I still have my Ah Ma and Mama. Will love them with all my heart ^^
And so, yesterday night was nice. Watched tv the whole night xD From the korean drama, "One mummy and 3 dads" =D Love that drama damn much ^^ till One in A Million, I Survived a Japanese Game Show, American Idol audition and also AGT.
Ended up sleeping around 2am xD Don't blame me. Blame the holidays! I'm in a mood for HOLIDAYS!

No comments: