Sunday, November 02, 2008

First post for NOVEMBER! Month of celebration, parties, happiness, joy, FREEDOM, friendship and most importantly FUN! ^^
So what we have on 1st Nov? Well, it's my marmi's birthday. As in the mum that is younger than me xD JESSICA LIM! =)
Happy Birthday to her. And stay cute always! ^^
So on 1st Nov we also had our school prefect jamuan. So early in the morning, got up, polished, and off to Lynn's house. Dad say still early so he drived like damn freaking slow -.-
Then reach there, waited for all the leng luiss and off to school. Reach there, capture pictures of all of them xD Then reach Kelab Darul Ehsan at around 11am I think. Hey, I went that place before, for netball friendly match ^^
Then must take kehadiran then go in sit. Our table had more than enough people. Had me, Shagee, Van, Kavi, Hem, Gin, Hj, Angela, Ky, Lynn, Irfanah+SS+Saras. Actually can sit 10 people nia. So then that pantai came and ask others to go away. Damn the stupid lorh she. She say if you all sit like this then 2 or more people won't get enough food when the food comes. Then I was like thinking to myself larh, wth, this is a buffet jamuan, we don't expect the damn food to be place right in front of our eyes right. We have to go get the damn food so why do we worry how many people there is in one table or where we sit. Damn her man!
Then SS and Saras went to another table. Our whole gang sat in one table, damn chunted! =)
Then got speeches larh from all the VIPs.
And food time! =)
We all had so much food to eat. Hehe. But I eating halfway suddenly haiz don't know what happen. Hard to breathe and heart pumping damn fast. I thought nothing larh. Just continue eating lorh. Then after eat got lucky draw. Angela and Irfanah were one of the lucky ones. After that just walk around and back to school. Walao, in bus time everyone were suffocating -.- too many people in bus. Then reach le, me, hj and Lynn walked back to her. Hehe. Had some nice experience there. Instead of Lynn who were wearing heels trip, hj trip! =) The me....don't want mention ba. We 3 know enough le xD
Then my breathing got worse. Stomach started attacking -.-
Then changed to our Mufti and off to BB. Reach there start Bible Class liao. So we just enter larh. After that had drill, walao, I never wear boots xD
Straight to main point, I don't know who to pusing kanan, kiri when walking -.-
Then PT. I tried to stand up with one leg, toe cramp! T.T Haha. Now my toe senget le. T.T
Then dismiss, SD, Jian sent me home. Haha. Didn't go for mass. Reach home damn tired. Then parents came back at 9.15pm. Eat dinner and dad sent me to mcD. Wow, I thought he wouldn't let xD Hehe. Lucky I asked! ^^
Celebrated Jes' birthday there. Then back home le. At around 12 sumting. I damn tired but couldn't sleep. Second night like that liao. Don't know why. Then I drew some stupid stuffs larh. Boredness kill.
Wooo..I love myself xD Damn perasan freak man me!
Picture taken by my dad(Jian) in mcD with 2 leng luiiss ^^
And and and...Pic of the day!
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Wahaha.
Sweeet potatoes. Hehe.
I think the whole night I didn't sleep. Cause this morning when my mum woke me up only I wanna sleep. That time 8am le. But terpaksa wake at 8.15 to get ready for church. So basically no sleep for one night. Haiz. Today I forgot bring handphone to church -.- Totally forgot! When class time I wanted to show brig one chinese msg to send to her ehem. Then I was like, Oppss, I forgot to bring my handphone xD
Then had some discusion bout next week's visit! =) I love discussion, but too bad this one had no response -.- Damn sien de lorh. And and and..I usedx Brig's camera to take pic xD
So next week we are going to SHELTER HOME!
Haha. Finally! =) Dad will be going too cause he's providing transport. Be prepared to get down and get WET! Yay! Btw, get results liao. Shyt results but I dtad! =)
Then reach home, ate lunchie..
While I was blogging, again had breathing difficulties -.-
Don't know whats wrong. Haiz. Later need read sejarah T.T
Hope everythin's alright ^^

No comments: