Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy-ness on Monday!
Went school like normal in the morning. Actually I didn't wanna go school cause school's practically B.O.R.I.N.G!
But I went larh. Cause I had ponteng-ing Monday cause if I ponteng school, automatically I ponteng tugas right. Haiz. So I went!
Then after school duty like normal. Had lunch with Shagee, Hj, Cm and Sy.
Then actually tugas time I just sit there and read Fokus SPM nia -.-
Nothing much to do. Found a few quotations and inspirational sentence. Here it goes..
"Every successful person has a painful story. Every painful story has a successful ending. Accept the pain and get ready for success.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning, but anyone can start now and create a successful ending."
"Mistakes are painful when they happen. But years later collection of mistakes is called experiences, which leads to success."
"'Changing the face' can change nothing. But 'facing the change' can change anything. If you miss the oppurtunity, don't fill the eyes with tears. It will hide another better oppurtunity in front of you."
"The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking."
"A little learning is dangerous thing, but a lot of ignorance is just as bad."
"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
"If you start judging people, you will be having no time to love them."
"The most intelligent man derives lessons from whatever he observes, and accepts advice from what he hears."
Hmm, inspirations..
So practically I did not do anything during tugas. So reached home at 5pm and went to Leisure Mall with Gurv and Hem. Went there to buy cake and present for Angela and also to change the book I wrongly purchased! -.-ll
Then walk and walk and walk till like 6.45pm. Haha. Then my dad fetched us home with the 2nd car -.-
Nvm. Reach home, NO food!
Then I go take the leftover food and heat up for myself. Manatau oredi spoil wan. I go pour into my rice. Then when I tasted it, it was all SOUR!
Then I didn't wanna eat it. I just left it on the table. Waited for mum to come back. She came back at 9pm then I told her bout the soup thingy. She looked like she didn't care~
Then she ask me whether want other things, I said no. Then she ask me "Then what you wanna eat", then I say "I don't wanna eat!"
Then in the end I took the spoiled food and ate the whole plate. My mum didn't even care. Well, thank God I'm okay today! Haiz. I felt damn irritated by the fact that she don't even care.
Then I told her I bought cake and ask her whether she wanna eat or not. She say she wants. Then I say dad also wants so keep for him also.
Then she say no need to keep for dad. Haiz. After eating I felt damn sleepy. Couldn't even do Sejarah homework or addmaths, I just went to sleep.
Today, 16th Sept, Angela's birthday! Hehe. Everyone shared and gave her a BIG soft toy! Damn nice! =)

No comments: