Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Aiyo, come here don't know what to type..
Hmm, just simply crap larh.
1st. Bm teacher kinda em song our class -.-
Why? Cause everytime pj, no people bring baju -.-
So she angry and banned pj-ing. Only pk! How boring is that???
2nd. Bi oral -.- Hate oral!! T.T
3rd. BSM. Hahaha. Wakaka. Dai sei dai sei! Everyone also setuju bout this! Wakaka. Damn freaking happy =)
4th. This Sunday - Hope my dad free lorh. Go gai gai with Hjun ^^
5th. House phone got problem -.- Don't know what happen.
On 15th July, start beh iong d T.T
Yesterday I complained to my mum bout the durian. See see night got pasar malam, she go buy for me =)
Then I open eh..hehe..
But after open then hand pain liao.
Btw, that day I wanted go see doctor de. But no time. Mum say this weekend ask dad bring me go. But...erm..sure x jadi wan xp
Hmm..what else eh..
Btw, that english quest thingy right. Just type out the q then all the answer will come out de. Trust me. Teacher took from the internet =)
Aiyo, don't know what to talk about larh. School don't seem to be nice anymore though. It has became boring and.....lifeless. Don't know why. Being at home sleeping is much more fun.

No comments: