Friday, June 06, 2008

Was sitting and resting at the back stairs of my house just now. Just staring at blank space. When all of a sudden memories started coming back to me. The place where I sat contains lotsa memories between me and my lovely cats and kitties. They were the most loveable and caring friends and companions I've ever had! Honestly. They were there when I was sad and down. Always willing to hear my every complain and storied I told. Never running away or leaving me alone. Always there to 'act' cute and making my day a little brighter.
I remember there was one of my favourite cat. Everytime I put a bell and colar on it, the next hour I look at the cat, it won't be there anymore. I have no clue how it open it -.-
But I'll be so freaking sad that time and just keep scolding my cat. But just looking back at it now, if I can be there I won't even scold or shout at it. Other than that, I still remember that me and my brother would just spend the whole day together without any worries. And ah, one more. Making new friends. I remember I always ride my old bicycle carrying my cute little cat around the whole garden and bringing it to my friends' house. Haiz. Kinda miss my friends too. Don't know how are they doing now. They left without even telling me. Haiz.
I think they were in a hurry or emergency larh. Just praying that they are fine.
Kay, suddenly there came a cat. White with grey spots. From afar it look fine and healthy. But as it came near to the staircase, it was walking like it was under esctacy -.-
I was staring at it the whole time and finally it replied my stare by looking into my eyes with those pitiful eyes and 'miow-ing' at me. At that moment, tears flooded my eyes. I don't know why but I think something is wrong with that pitiful cat. It looked so familiar as though I've seen it before. It then walked pass the stairs. Thank goodness its not the cat I knew. But still this cat has melted my heart. But there were other cats there too. So it was time for me to just forget the sadness and just carry on. My mum say when I grow up, I have the freedom to keep as many animals as I want. Hmm...can I?? Do I have enough commitment and love to keep them? Am I a responsible person? Think before you act! Remember, what you do definately effects others. Hmm..tired of thinking d. Chiows!

No comments: