Saturday, June 07, 2008

Today really has been a tiring day for me.
Woke up at 8am. Hmm. Quite early for a Saturday. So then get ready for church. Suppose to leave at 9.30am!! But piggie just woke up at 9.25..zadou..
-.-
Then nvm larh. Cause I didn't wanna go early also. So he came at 10 sumthing. Brig kept calling my hanpon. xD


Then go fetch dumbass and off to church. Reached there at 10.30 I think. Then couldn't start doing the fake blood cos no starch..hmm...


Then ask someone go buy. Then it arrived at like erm 11 sumthing. Haiz.


The process done by our sifu dumbass...


Mixing of starch..


Mixing of flour..



Putting on the model (Natasha)


She sibuk go touch touch xD


Creating the wound

See!!

Nicer one!

Nicest one!! xD

While waiting for the ingredients to come, we ate mee hoon! For breakfast. After done we ate rice + chicken sambal + egg sambal + mix veges for lunch..hehe..

After that continue doing again..Then piggie sent me home at 1pm sumthing. Reached home at 2.15 I think. Then I couldn't make up my mind whether want go BB or not. Suddenly I shouted say wanna go xD

Then my mum say up to you larh -.-

Then get ready lorh. Fast fast polish. Then couldn't find shoe polish..zadou..duno where my dad kept it after using. -.-ll

After finish 2.30 liao. Find Bbile. Don't want use the Christian wan cos wet. Find my Good News Bible, can't find. I think my dad took it -.-

Aiya, don't care liao. That time 2.45 liao. Ask my mum fetch me to BB lorh. Go there damn tired. Sumore stomach pain. Zadao, no one believe. All think i joking -.-

When its the truth, they think I lying @.@

Nvm. Then continue with BB activity. Loved the fellowship! Songs rocks!

Then got games and sd lorh. Then fall in and finish BB. Rush home. Like usual. Get ready for church again. I going to church again -.-

Leave house at 6.30pm. Geng lerh xD

Then mass til 8 sumthing. Then go KFL buy food. Reach home at 9pm. Eat dinner. Then watch RV. Halfway the movie I went and on pc. So got a few parts I didn't see -.-

But nvm larh. Watched til finish. Then now sitting here. Tired?? Nah..kinda down. Don't know why, don't care also. Tomorrow carnival. Hope nothing lame gonna happen. lolx.

No comments: