Monday, February 25, 2008

Today went SS...it was quite fun...sat in de std6 clazz cos our clazz they use to watch video...anyway...today's topic was injustice...its injustice rite not unjustice...
sir nelson ask us to giv example of injustice in our life...so i said families...parents dat r sumtimes berat sebelah...they pilih kasih...no one else talked bout family except me...
it was weird...dat he kip questioning me bout y i said parents...
everytime he call names follow register...he wont rmmbr me!! argh!! he kip asking whether im Francis's daughter..everytime oso ask...he miss my bro ( anak tauke babi =x )
haha...last year's confirmation camp xD xD

I duno wat to think about now...everythin seem to be going wrong...
I love myself..but everything dat is happening to me make me kinda hate myself...
What i wan i wil nvr get but wat i don wan wil always b there...even if i rely hate it!!
Can a relationship b save if everyday they fight??
how does their loved ones feel when they c dem fight?
wil their hearts b broken if they rely split??
don they care bout wat others think?
wat can others do to avoid arguement n bickering?


Is divorce a common thing in this era??
have u ever met sumone with divorced parents?
how were their reactions when their parents got divorce?
how, as a fren..how did u make them happy?
did u lend them ur shoulder or juz left them alone?
r they happy now?
or still in pain?
r u a gud fren?
how gud r u to ur fren?
were u there when they were sad?


R u in love now?
DO u love ur family?
ur frens?
a special person?
how does it feel if they ignore u?
or betray u?
treating u lik u r sumone useless...
not knowing dat they mean a lot to u...
hurtin u lik a thousand time...
when ur heart sumhow juz cant take it no more...
letting it all go in tears...
wishing she was on de mountain screaming out all she cud..


Can a normal human being juz fail in everythin??
Love..
studies..
family...
bizness...
frens???
how perfect can a human b?
can a human b hepi every single second?
wil wealth bring u happiness??
or wil ur loved ones bring u joy??
wil u ever forget de person u forgive?
How does it feel when sumone stab ur bck?
how does it feel when sumone breaks ur heart?
how does it feel when sumone says they hate u?
izit possible dat u wil forgive n also forget?
Y do humans cry?
when u r happy, u cry...
when u r sad, u cry...
how do u know whether dat person is happy or sad?
can crying help u solve every prob u face?
y muz probs n circumstances exist in a human being's life?
wil there b life after death?
y r some ppl so racism?
y do v have diff religions?
don everyone come from de same way?

LYING!!
Y do ppl lie?
it is a sin to lie..but y ppl still do it?
sum ppl juz don do wat they say..
once ppl told me dat watever u say, u muz do..
but wat i realise was...in reality no one follows dat...
u say n den u forget...


i once had de power to c things in my dream...my mum once hid a secret from me...den one nite i dreamed bout it n asked her de next morning...she was shocked dat i knew it...i told her i dreamt bout it...
but a few years later i stop dreaming bout things lik dat...i thought my life was gonna b perfect...
now i wish i cud dream of things dat i rely wish to know..i m rely curious of wat my life is gonna b when im an adult...wil i still b alive til 21??
those questions running in my head!! everytime i lay my head on de pillow...all thoughts come rushing to my mind!! everytime im walking alone after BB...de same thing happen...

Happy thoughts..where r u??

No comments: