Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Finally my inspiration is back again xD xD
I'm so happy...i thought my talent was lost forever!! argh!! damn happy!
So heres my first poem after recovery xD xD
I have no idea wat title to put...any suggestion??
So here it goes...

Hiding everything from the world in front of me
Not knowing that it is getting worser day by day
Faking a smile and hiding a tear
Hoping that it will get better the day after today
Forgetting is hard
Forgiving is not
Breaking is easy
Fixing is not
Laying down my head to go to my dreams
Only to wake up and know that its fantasy
My heart smiles when i meet you eye to eye
My brain freezes when a word comes from you
A secret will remain a secret
Until one day it will not remain a secret
The day will come for us to know
That everything was just a ticket
A ticket to grow and finally know
That friendship and love will finally glow

Nice marh?? xD xD

No comments: