Monday, January 21, 2008

Yesterday my uncle thought me add maths...rite b4 going for mass at 4 sumthing...i kip getting all de answers wrong...my uncle kip asking me to concentrate on my homework...n he claims dat my mind is not there...i duno wat i was doing...mayb my mind rely wasn't there...i duno larh...
I shudn't b thinking bout it anymore...cos wit skol works...haiz...im 24 7 doin skol work other den coming online...juz to relax a bit...everyday staying bck in skol make me feel exhausted larh...i duno how last year i can coop with all these activities...its killing me...

In de other hand...i kip having probs with him...haiz...its either i ignore him or he ignores me...haiz...n de next day i ask him not to b so siu hei n juz reply my msg...den he say he was lazy to reply mymsg...u know wat dat means...im not dat important in his eyes...im juz a normal fren...n i thought de relationship grew a bit...dumb...

tis week din go BB...haiz...aiyo...SS rely rely annoying larh...every week also got assignment to do...im not dat free larh...den sumore if don go more den 3 days den canot get confirm...haiz...better juz go RCIA...haiz haiz haiz....

skol rely sux!

Anyway...yesterday was my bor's confirmation...congrats to him! =D after mass had fellowship dinner n a few presentation from de f5s...haha...damn funny larh...wow Leonard can dance! xD he dance damn funny larh...with de sunglasses on n his shirts out...wow dat was nice...den Gab acted as a gal...dat was FANTASTIC! haha...part of de act...

Ray : Erm Gab honey...i wanna tell u sumthing...
Gab : Yes dear?
Ray : Im meeting sumone else...
Gab : Damn u!

Wakaka...damn funny larh...all de words Gab used...he's a pure actor or i can say actress! xD
My dad got a new Godson...so erm means i also have a new Godbro?? He's cute xD

No comments: