Thursday, January 24, 2008

Haiz...normally ppl wil say de future is in ur hands....guess wat..my future is in my dad's hand...i cant even suggest anything...everything...even universities he say muz go...haiz...i duno wat to do...i hate being a doctor...he even say i have to learn all those science subject...now he is alredy finding scholarship for me..n now im only 16...wth!! haiz haiz haiz...i feel so useless larh...canot stand up for myself...i hate bio i hate bio...don wanna b a doctor...i have FOBIO looking at blood...he don know dat??!!! argh...

Y cant i go to a better skol?? its my rite larh...so wat use a bit of ur money...when im old i giv u back larh...stop complaining larh!!

U r de one dat wanna send me to U...y muz u complain bout de fees???!!! i din say i wanna go...i can live juz wit a SPM degree....argh!! T.T

haiz...juz leave it larh...forget bout it...n juz follow de way he open for me..

2 comments:

Nicholas Mak said...

den u interested in wat subject oh ? wei u can go u so lucky lor.. i most probably cant go u... wat u feel ? nowadays spm degree is nth adee lar. degree oso lik nth liao.. master oni ppl start notice u de.. change skol cant see me jors -_- u wan meh -_- btw its phobia not fobio =x

``Felicia Kok. said...

I know its phobia..i type wrong jor xD