Tuesday, January 01, 2013

1st January 2013!

2013!
I repeat, 2013! :D

So, 31st December 2012 was the last day of finals and the final day of 2012!
YAY!

So, I'm here to tell story about 31 December 2012!
As said, had finals.
I totally screwed that paper =.=
Gahh, don't care :\
If fail, then resit again.
Yes, I will definitely be sad if I fail but life goes on.

After finals, it was around 12.30pm.
So we rushed to Canteen 1 and queued up for Snowflakes!
Snowflakes was giving out free bestseller.
Okay, it didn't taste that good =.=
Kinda bad quality :\
Not sure if it was because it was a free one.
The usual one I ate tasted so good, especially the taro balls but this one, the taro balls weren't even squishy =.=
It was just soft as in lam pek pek =.=

After eating for like more than one hour, we finally decided to go to KL area to sing k :D
So we took the bus from college to Bukit Bintang.
Friends paid RM1.
But the actual cost was supposed to be RM1.90.
Then when we were at Chow Kit, one of my friend suddenly were called to the front by the driver to check his ticket.
And because the ticket was a RM1 ticket, the driver asked him to pay another RM1.
Bad luck :\
Then when we wanted to get down at Pavilion, the driver didn't open the back door. He only opened the front door and wanted to check tickets.
So we decided not to get down first.
But when we got down at the next station, he didn't even check.
Thank goodness for that!

Sing k on New Year's Eve was RM16.25 including tax in Wow KBox Sg Wang.
Quite expensive cause there is no food :(
Only one glass of drink.

Ended around 7pm.
Walked around Sg Wang until 7.30pm and went over to Times Square for dinner!
After dinner, my friends walked me to the bus stop and accompanied me until the bus arrived.
Okay, so I waited for the bus for almost 45 minutes =.=
And so I thought "finally the bus arrived, I'm gonna get home safely".
Then halfway reaching Leisure Mall, an argument in the bus happened.
If I am not mistaken, a Bangladeshi accidentally stepped on a Malay guy's foot.
Then since then, the Malay guy kept cursing the Bangladeshi.
The words he used was pukimak and babi.
He repeated those 2 words for more than 20 times =.=
And he kept saying if he were to punch him, he would fly very far..bla bla bla..acting all strong.
In fact, he is a tiny guy with long hair =.=
The Bangladeshi was with another 2 of his friends and one of his friends kept telling him to calm down.
So he calmed down and kept apologising to the Malay dude.
And one thing that made me laugh in my mind was he said this to the Bangladeshi, "Dah lah kau hitam!".
I was thinking, that guy is fairer than you and you're calling him black? So means you are charcoal? 0.o
Anyway, this argument lasted from Pudu until Leisure Mall where thankfully I got down and the Bangladeshi got down too.
Right after that Bangladeshi got down, he just stood right in front of the back door and staring at the Malay dude.
Then the Malay dude kept saying, "Apa? Apa?".
And out of a sudden, the Malay dude came out and spat at the poor Bangladeshi!
Omgosh, seriously?
This is really paria attitude man!
His action is a disgrace and disgusting!
What would you feel after being spat at?!
Obviously that made the boiling man start a fight!
So, yes, a fight begun.
And obviously the Bangladeshi was stronger =.=
Everyone started creating this kind of circle where there was a circumference around the 2 dudes.
So sad to be witnessing a fight on New Year's Eve.
Like why do you want to fight?
And on top of that, a Malaysian hitting a foreigner?
Double sigh.

So, that was how I ended my 2012.
Sad right?
Today's society.
And no one even dared to lend a helping hand :\
Not even the guys.

Anyway, HAPPY 2013 people!

No comments: