Sunday, January 09, 2011

Air yang tenang jangan disangka tiada buaya.

So, 2 finals paper are done. Those are the two easiest subjects among all.
Recently the weather is kind of damp and chilly.
I can sleep every night without the fan on and with my blanket =D
So, today is Sunday. Hmm..
I have no idea what I want to do.
Kinda bored of studying already =x
I am so in the holiday mood!

Somehow and somewhat, I do not have any inspiration to blog.
Argh!
So let's just talk about exam, shall we?
So, the first day of finals, I was late.
Late as in, I went in the hall only, everyone was already there.
The last one minute before exam started, I got to cool down myself, and the next minute, the invigilator asked everyone to start doing their exam =.=
Like what the heck? I'm not even cooled down yet!
So I rushed to fill in the attendance slip.
I don't know what seat I am in, don't know what's the date of the first day of exam =.=
I felt helpless!
But then I got through it, duhh, I'm a genius =x
First section we had comprehension. Facebook was the topic! =x
I guess all the time dumped on using Facebook isn't a waste anyway! ;D
So then, we had letter writing, kinda suckish.
Then essay writing, I don't like my essays to be all serious, so I did an INTERESTING argumentative essay =x Hope the person that reads it enjoys it :)
I guess we need to elaborate 4-5 main points in an essay right?
I could only think of 3!
So I skipped the 4th point and the conclusion to do the last section which was the cloze passage.
That was like "white peanut"! =x
So, I hope that paper I score well.

Moving on to the next paper.
I reached college early :)
As in like 35 minutes before it started.
Then the chaos happened.
My friend forgot to bring her calculator! Aduiii~
It was Macroeconomics paper that day.
So we went to the charitable office and the generous clerk lent her a NORMAL calculator xD
I was feeling superbly nervous before I enter the hall.
I know I had every single answer in the cell of my brain, yet adrenaline rushes down my vein, wasting a lot of energy producing adrenaline instead of focusing on the exam =|
Okay, I admit, science is so not my field. I suck in science!
Anyway, then exam started.
MCQ was easy, it was basically like a bonus for us @.@
Then comes the essay part.
Our paper wasn't quite expected because by looking through previous years' papers, they were all similarly different from ours.
But I think I managed to nail it :)
So, all that's left is to pray that the examiner will understand what I write and give me higher mark and I pray that I will get at least 3.9 for my CGPA this time!
God bless me and my friends! ;)

Whoa. That's tiring. Signing out!

3 comments:

waalllaa! said...

good luck bebeh! chill...hehe

``Felicia Kok. said...

Thanks! ^^

Anonymous said...

talked about a lot of people pay off his or her's financial loans on time along with while not effects
A top consumer debt charitable organization can possibly expect the numerous men and women looking towards these products regarding aid about cash advance loan debt for you to double it. personal debt aid organization states near used all the short-run, large desire financial products this current year. All the charitable organisation shows four years gone the numerous purchasers with them has been insignificant.
kredyty bez bik bez zaświadczeń o zarobkach pko
szybka pożyczka
szybki kredyt bocian
pożyczka gotówkowa ranking 2012
pożyczka bez bik radom

http://pozyczki-prwatne.com.pl
http://szybkapozyczkaonline.com.pl
http://kredyty-bez-bik.org.pl