Sunday, December 12, 2010

This will be time consuming.

I'm finally back! =)
Yes, college and BB had taken a lot of my time.
Classes everyday, meetings for 3-4 hours, assignments to rush and public transports =.=
So, it's a Sunday today!
I have time before I need to crack my brain like a half boiled egg again to study for exams =(
Last week was the one and only week we had no exams to bother about, and that week was replaced by assignments to be handed in.
That was really exhausting!
Anyway, I can't go through all the events that happened when I was away.
So here are some, captured in motion =)
So this is all that remained.

First of all, went to the Accounting Workshop, held in college on the 2nd December.
We had free DVD, as in the program DVD.
A pen and a manual for the DVD.
I sat at the top of the hall and this was what my friend asked me to see.
*from far
*Zoomed! LOL! =D
Besides that, you know people use to say internet is a virtual world?
I don't think so.
The other day I applied for some free samples and I got it!
They actually sent it to my house =)
So cute right? HAHA!
I can't remember any other events though.
Other than meetings and rants of mine having so much work to do.
And oh yeah, I had to print a lot of worksheets.
After I printed like 7 pages of coloured sheets, my printer suddenly blinked indicating that its ink is almost dried out.
But when I off and on it again, it stopped blinking.
So I continued printing until page 38!! xD
My printer was basically desperate for attention =x

Anyway, yesterday, 12th December 2010.
Finally had a time out with my family!
It has been a long time since we last went somewhere far for something.
Gor decided to treat us for BBQ Steamboat!
Yes! That's a benefit of having a working brother =x
I bet all the sisters in the world wants to be me now =x
We went to Korea Stone BBQ Steamboat at Bandar Baru Ampang.
It took us around 45 minutes to reach there because as usual, Ampang road is always congested =.=
Let's see the place.
We sat outside, in the open air, so here's the view inside.
And this is the view outside.
It was a two-storey building, but the shop is only upstairs.
The food varies from seafood to Korean food.
The choices was kind of limited I can say.
The tom yam soup wasn't that great.
But the BBQ lamb was awesome =)
We also had our chance to make our own Ice Kacang!
Blend the ice yourself, choose the ingredient and make the whole thing yourself! =)
We had ice-cream as usual.
I like the drink part because they had choices of sugarcane, orange, mango, soya bean and also tea.
And it can be refilled over and over again!
But when it was 11.30pm, they didn't make anymore of it so once it was finished, it's finished! =(

Picture time!
Si ham!
We bbq-ed it instead of boiling!
This was funny cause one of the si ham looks like it was clinging on the scoop!
Then we had our fresh prawn!
Not the fresh water prawn!
Fresh as in ALIVE!!!
Haha!
Actually we were suppose to only have 8 prawns but the guy caught 12 for us! xD
And dad only ate one.
So I ate 3!!!
And gor peeled one for me! =)
It was huge and super sweet.
I didn't look at it when it was cooking cause gor said it was still moving!
Then picture.
Gor peeling the crap.
This was our table xD
Look at the si ham shells xD
Finally we had dessert =)
Ice-cream! *Yum yum!
Gor was eating his ice-cream halfway and wanted to go to the toilet =.=
So mum say put in the glass =.=
That's all that I could remember =)
Exam week next week x_X
The last of all coursework!
And also Senior Training Camp!!!
Woots!
And Co-cu Sports Day!
Woots!
Omgosh, this should be a very entertaining and enjoyable week for me!

No comments: