Sunday, October 03, 2010

Mountains of assignments and homeworks.

Tomorrow's the due date for G18 to pass up our English individual presentation topic.
I have no freaking idea what am I going to talk about.
Every night, before I fall asleep, as soon as I lay my head on the pillow, I start thinking.
But the bad thing is that I've never made up my mind.
I want to talk about my schooling life, my experience, human characteristic, etc.
EVERYTHING SINGLE THING IN LIFE I wanna talk about.
How is that even possible?
Time limit is only 8-10 minutes and I need only ONE topic because I need to do the outline too.
I really don't know what I'm going to talk about =(
I'm a LAZY BUM.
I haven't do any of my homework =.=
Okay, I finished IOM.
But, that's the only one that I actually managed to finish in one night.
Others are either halfway done, one quarter done or untouched.

Like I always say, I wish there would be 25 hours in a day.
But then, when I think again, what's the use of another hour?
All I will do is waste that extra hour =)
Ohh, I'm hopeless x_X

Oh yea, movies I wanna watch.
1. The Alpha & Omega.
2. Devil (Although I already know roughly what's the movie about)
3. Altitudeeeeee! (I hope I win tickets to the movie from nuffnang. Please let me win!!)
4. Frozen! (Yes, I know it's an old movie, but I haven't got the chance to watch it!!)

2nd week of 2nd semester is starting.
Here comes all the troubles, stress, depresses moments and all the negative scenes =)
Put on your safety belts and take a deep breathe because whatever the process is, the outcome will be amazing!
YES!
For once, I'm being positive!
All ace, here I COME!

No comments: