Friday, March 26, 2010

Wee~
One more day.
So today I hung out with my church friends.
For so long, I haven't meet them.
So, now I know I'm not the only person that switch field, I'm not the only one taking accounting and I'm not the only one who are afraid of being lost in the middle =D
MABELINE and I are taking the same diploma!
The same college!
But different place =.=
Hers in Penang and mine in Setapak.
Francesca is taking foundation in arts.
Siao man!
All those science students switch field xD
I'm superbly glad that I'm not the only lost person =D
Brigs will still be taking pilot.
According to her, she still gets full scholarship, like whoa!
So what happened today was...
Mum sent me to Tasik Selatan at 10.30am today.
Smsed Francesca and Mabel that I reached there already.
Mabel said that she will be there late but will be there afap xD
Turn out, Francesca came later than her xD
After that the 3 of us took LRT to Hang Tuah and walked to TS.
Went to first floor to buy movie tickets cause we knew Mabel was expecting a "friend".
We get in line and guess what?!
System down =.=
So we waited in line.
We thought of giving up but suddenly can dy.
The counter guy go shout, "Sorry arh! System down!"
After buying tix, we went to entrance to wait for Brigs.
Then lunch at foodcourt and took some photos.
All with Mabel =D
Duhh, she's always the photographer.
Then met up with the jelly guy =x Mabel's friend.
Then we sent Brigs off to work again and we went and watched Alice in the Wonderland =D
Kay, I slept off a while when it was gonna end =x
Sleepy larh =(
And and and, I finished the whole cup of drink. WHOA! xD
After that we took the guy for lunch and he left us after that =.=
Then we went shopping and said our goodbyes at 5pm.
Francesca went to Miharja.
Mabel and I split when the LRT reached Bndr Tun Razak =D
So that was the last of Mabel's FACE!
Gonna miss her =( But she's gonna study in Penang.
Alaa, easy case larh! =D
Will be there to visit you!
So, one more day for me.
Will/might be cutting my hair tomorrow =D
Can't wait.
It has been ages since I last cut it 0.o
Well, that's what i feel xD
Whoa, long post.
So long and goodbye peeps!
Do not miss me cause I will not miss you =P

No comments: