Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's 2am. I'm a little bit crazy to still be awake.
Yep.
I hate being awake alone at night.
It gives me the shivers.
But what to do, I can't fall asleep due to some chemical problem in my body =.=
Missing him badly =(
He fell asleep while we were smsing. Sigh.
3 more subjects to go.
After that? What's life's aim?
I'm not sure =(
The only thing I know is, I WANNA WORK IN McD or SUSHI KING xD
LOL. Told this plan to mum already xD
She approved, I think =)

Some things are just meant to be.
What will happen?
You just wait and see.
Sometimes you know that it is going to happen.
Now, tomorrow or the week after does not even matter.
Just be ready and accept all that happens.

169 days had passed and I'm still loving you like the first time I fell for you =)

No comments: