Friday, May 22, 2009

Believe it when someone says..

"You can go very far and make wonders eventhough you're an underdog because of your mindset"

When you set your mind on something, no matter how difficult or complicated it might be, somehow or somewhat, you might just make wonders.
Believe that you can. Even if you do not trust others, trust yourself. The biggest sin in life is to not believe in yourself.
It is okay to have doubts about your ability and will power but it is truely a sin to not trust yourself and have the courage to go further.

Sigh. I don't know what to think now. Mind's kinda..I don't know what to say...BLANK? Nah..not blank, a little messed up I guess. It's hard to just focus on one thing when you're facing a million and one problem while you're trying real hard to fix the other. Maybe it's the time of my life where I start to learn to let go of some and accept the others =) Well, who knows what we let go might bring us success tomorrow. But will try hard to not let go of those that already brought me success and will help me reach the top the next day.
LUCK.
Need HUGE LUCK I guess.
Signing off for another hmm..tiring much day.
Yea..hope and pray for another better day tomorrow. Well, at least less tiring =)
It has been great being alive 0.o Haha. Yea. It has been GREAT.

Even an underdog can be the topdog.
Have faith and believe that you can.
GO FOR IT! =)

No comments: