Thursday, April 23, 2009

Unfairness in PERIMBUN!
Spotcheck only for CHINESE girls. WTH =.=''

Today had explorerace.
Skipped meeting for it. KNS =.= Sure kena marah dy.
But I don't care. PS more important xD
So I did a slight mistake and I ruined everything xP
But still everything ended great. I was freaking tired x_X
After count everything, already 4.30pm.
So followed Shagee till old house and walked home. From Suntex to my house, 30 minutes =.=
Nearly reach liao, I x larat dy T.T
Some more need go up the hill. Below the hill there, I was telling myself "Wei wei, cannot liao cannot liao. Gonna rebah dy T.T" But I still kept walking and walking. Finally I reach the front of my house gate. Like THANK GOD!
Then put down bag everything and terus lie down on tilam. Head damn pain.
Then I went and took my bath and mum came home. I went down and somehow I fell asleep @.@
Woke up just to go to furniture shop =.=

Anyway, I don't know what is going on right now. Damn luan larh. Sigh. Tomorrow Friday le. Another week gonna end T.T
3 more weeks till exam x_X
I haven't started anything. Sigh.
Tomorrow got study group. Reason why I don't wanna go..
1. I'm not smart enough. Go there all discuss, I alone blur, cause I langsung don't know anything.
2. I need come home do stuffs.
3. No mood study.
4. Don't feel like studying.
5. Don't feel like being anywhere else except home.

END OF STORY.

No comments: