Sunday, April 05, 2009

Morning stupidity a.k.a skunkness =_____=''

Really damn sweat~!
As usual, woke at 8am. Then straight on labby which is just right beside me xP
Then I online lorh, then I look at the time at labby there,
it writes 9.40 AM !!!!
So I was thinking "Walao eh, I online for one hour and 40 minutes liao arh???!! Omgosh, spongebob start le!!!"
Fast fast off song, leave labby and RUSH down. Ouch-ing every step I take down the stairs. Saw mum, terus say MORNING! Then she say, "CARTOON ARH??!!"
I say, "Erm, yea larh! I forgot liao! T.T"
Then I on tv, oit?! 0.o Why Ninja Turtle geh??? 0.o''
Then I turn and look at the clock! OIT??!! 8.50am????? 0.o WTS??!!!
Then I go shout "Haiyo, Mi, now baru 8.50 eh!!"
Then mum say "Who ask you so blurr thought don't know what time"
=_____='''' Really zadou!! -.-
Then I walk up, ouch-ing my every step again! WTH larh =.=
Then I go check my labby time AGAIN!
Wts, difference of one hour =.=
Make me went down for nothing!!
Triple kill man!
Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!!
Since there is no more Skunk Fu, so I guess that morning stupidity was one siri of Skunk Fu version II =____=''

No comments: