Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have time. I have time. Time is all that I have =)

Let's begin with yesterday, 18th March '09.
Woke up at 5am -.- One crazy animal was on the roof crying -.- Dad, mum and I went out of the house just to chase it away -.- But all I saw was only the shadow of it. Don't know what it really was. So I slept back. Woke up at 9am. And went online =)
Didn't wanna bathe cause it was freaking cold. Tk and I was gila-ing in his cbox xD Then I realised he wasn't there anymore! HE LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING! T.T
Fast fast go get ready. Then Lynn fetched us go Connaught. Thanks dude! =)
Reached there kinda early @.@ After a while cm, jm and hj came =)
Kay, I'm just too lazy to blog now cause I'm arguing with a Form 2 guy now and telling how thankful I am to die early to Richard Low!! xD
So yea, after celebrating in Fun Ok, we went I-box. That place is DAMN FREAKING COLD! Remember to bring your sweater along if you're ever going there =)
After that we went dinner nearby and walked Jes home =)
Then off to Metropoint in Kajang. Bowling cancelled cause had open competition there. Anson say I'm gonna die soon. Yea, Richard Low's happy -.-
Then went back home and the story continued till I slept at 2am =x LOL
Thanks to someone =x

That night I had the weirdest, can't say weirdest cause I have other weirder dream where monsters will be chasing me -.- So yea, it's one of the weird dreams I normally have. MR BEAN WAS IN IT! How cool is that? I got a ride on his cool cute car!! ARHHH! I'm so excited >.<
But kena woke up by one message -.- It's okay, I will have another weird one another day xD
I'm just too lazy to update now xD Will update it another day when I have the pictures with me ^^

No comments: