Tuesday, March 03, 2009

2nd day of exam..

Another 3 more papers done! =)
5 more papers to go ^^
Again the same thing happened today -.-
Went school, APD no electricity -.-
And the first paper was suppose to be Bio -.-
I was not ready! So went APD there read lorh, erm, did I read? I don't think so -.-
So after everything done I went return the keys to the office. Damn, I go bang my head on something -.-ll Stupid man! Damn malu sia T.T Then masuk class, x sempat read Bio also, straight start dy. Nvm, have confidence xD
So Bio started, overall okay gua. But the question damn unexpected de lorh -.-
After a while then BI paper le. Don't know why teacher keep saying..
"I teach you all so many times already but still you all doing the same mistake"
So everyone was like 0.o? What mistake? Don't care larh, continue doing.
After BI, Pavi cried XD She thought she do wrong then teacher say not wrong larh. Then she stop crying -.- So baby-ish and CUTE ^^
After rehat still got 1 hour to study moral hafal moral nilaisssss..
Brig was telling me how depress she was cause she never bring her handphone to school and out of a sudden TERRY BEAR APPEARED! Wow! LOL
She damn excited xD xD
I was like, EH? WHY HE COME SCHOOL WAN? 0.o
Then the whole gang got excited larh wanted to see him -.-
They all were interested in the other guy that had those 70's curly hair -.-
Brig was all excited and happy and gila -.- LOL
Then I was helping KC with his moral nilai. I haven't even hafal anything and I'm helping him, damn swt larh.
Brig looked at me and say, "eh, i know larh, ur mr-that-said-you're-cute didn't come!" -.-ll
Then she told me larh, he just kluar from hospital to take that don't know what thing out from his leg. Who cares =x
Then Moral paper started. Only 3 helaian -.-ll Lucky I never waste my time reading ALL the nilais xD So then first page okay, 2nd page I don't know the akta and BPR thingy. So I do esei first. And......suddenly slept off -.-
Then don't know why suddenly felt someone touching my hand, so I woke up. Rupa-rupanya Brigs trying to see my watch -.- Then she ask me whether I finish ady or not.
I told her, "Oits, I haven't finish T.T"
Then I fai fai do -.-
Damn dumb larh.
Later got tt ^^ Addmaths rocks!
Written by,
The one that is addicted to the song called "Don't worry, be happy" ^^

No comments: