Tuesday, July 08, 2008

8th July 2008
Today is Ern ern's birthday!!~ =)
But too bad he didn't go school. So no celebration.
Other than that, hmm...today rainy day lerh. So so very cold in the morning. I have no idea why everytime rainy day our class sure very cold cold de. But when PJ time go Beta, their class was kinda warm and nice~
Then addmaths time, he just gave latihan. I finished it in school cause after recess no BI. Wah, how? Why? What? Where? Omgosh..I have No Idea! Nvm. Forget it.
Then SVK time. I don't know larh what happen. Cause me and Kavi went to the canteen. Hmm.
Then after that no teacher again -.-
I found one small bead. Not marble. So Pavi and I started creating games out of it.
1st game - The blowing game
2nd game - The track game
3rd game - The pinball game
4th game - The hokkey game
5th game - The quidditch game
6th game - The throwing game
Wah, the whole physics time Pavi and I were playing with that small lil bead. Amazing huh. What a small bead can keep 2 lil small gurls' time occupied xD
We were having lotsa fun =)
Cm say very childish -.- At least we had fun. Not like you all just sit there and do nothing -.-
Then after school is PBSM meeting. Haiz. I? Incharge of F&B? Haha. I have to handle all their food? Wakaka. I don't know how its gonna turn out. But I'll try my best. Any sponsorship??
After that balik lorh. Sit bus again. Wah, Sheryl and I..so very many things to cakap about xD
My bahasa today very the cacat. Why? Because it is bulan de bahasa. So must cham cham all de bahasa XD
Come home, sleeeeeeppppp~
=)
Tomorrow my beloved + irritating + oways make people cry + gila + 3 suku + cool + loveable bruther punye burfday lorh~
I haven't pack his present yet. Still got erm..4 reports to do T.T
Eventhough there is no sun after the rain stops. But if there is rainbow, you know that everything will be fine~
STAY HAPPY!
ZI EN HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
^^

No comments: