Friday, March 28, 2008

Juz woke up from my precious nap!! hehe...after a long time dis is de only time i get to take naps in de evening..argh....my presious nap!! xD
Came bck from skol, chg clothes, terus baring n zzzzzzz!!!! haha...

Had de weirdest dream...dadadada... xD
I sms my fren name D one nite...simply asking D wat u doin, trying to start de conversation xD
den D was lik...im chattin wit P...den i ask larh wat u all chattin bout...den he say larh...'eh don wan chat larh, im arguing wit P bout sumthing...damn fun...not lik chattin wit u...v nvr fite bout anything wan...damn sien..bye' walao...damn hurt!! xD
haiz...
ANYWAY, i cant blieve im dreaming bout sms!! Im a freak!! wakaka...

Btw, i slpt at 0245pm if im not mistaken...den i sudd woke up at 0532pm...I RARELY TAKE NAPS IN DE EVENING!!! I REPEAT!! lolx....so den i look out de window...which is at de dining room n i saw bright lite...i mean de sky was bright larh...all sunny...so i thought i was late for skol..i was lik, SHYT, im late AGAIN!! i was late many times d FYI...so i reach out for de small clock beside my pillow n look at de time...de small clock shows 0532....hmm...i was thinking, how can 5 sumthing in de morning b so bright....so den i try to figure out...i look at de clock again...owh, it's written there PM bside de numbers -.-ll den to confirm i looked at my clothes!! xD
wah, i was damn blurr larh...so woke up n open de gate lorh...
tis time when i was sleeping, i was lik dead...i cudnt feel anything...de way i slp was de way i woke up...WEIRD!! TOTALLY!!

k lets get over to other things, shall v....Haha...
today did 2 experiments in skol!! yay!! fun larh...at least no need to study xD
experiments r fun....but de bad part is v need to do reports...haiz...IRRITATING!!
BM teacher din come today!! kaka....nvr do karangan...dats y larh i hepi =x

Ehh, wait!! i rmmbr y i sudd woke up...dat zi en larh sms me...got nth else to do...haha...jkjk...he sms me...had vibration...cos i put my hp at de side of my pillow...wit a soft toy, de small clock n my mp3..hehe...so i woke up larh xD

Anyway, our skol drama team wont!! But v left de pole in de bus!! sad....lolx...nth much larh...

Sumore, EST folio done...HEPI!! =D

*y is de monitor screen turning yellow?? ouch, it hurts my eyes!!*

Hungry larh...today i din eat lunch...got nth to eat n i was damn tired...so i skipped lunch..hehe...
k...hmm...i think dats all rite...I MISS PHYSICS!! xD xD
haha...

No comments: