Saturday, February 23, 2008

Now it has become a very huge issue for me in skol...every single fren of mine trying to protect me from any danger dat approach me...lik im a God! jkjk ...im a special fren...

Haha...bodyguards here n there, surrounding me...wah...its so funny larh....pls cut out de act..it wont work...lolx...anyway thanks a lot for always being by my side n helping me out for everything...
special thx to all de guys! xD

ze, kex, jy, bj....eventually ks knows bout it @.@ blurr!! xD
Brigss too!! haha...she sacrificed her eye-seeing time to help me avoid ehem ehem...omgosh i cant blieve tis is happening in skol!! xD

Brigs + Sumthing Wrong??!!
Sumthing's wrong wit her!! xD
Brigs + Function??
lolx...
Brigs + L??
Hello...he's mine...
Brigs + KB??
Erm...not interested!! wakaka

Me + pinky??
Damn...he's taken xD xD
anyway..jk nia...xD

rely love my frenz a lot!! Brigs rely lik sumthing wrong larh!!
She's so in lurve with him...cant believe it!! she don even talk to him....she looks so cute when she c him den she get so excited...

Last year was pavi...being all over de coconut tree!! xD
dat was a real joke larh...she kip chging target lik chging her clothes -.-ll

I cant forget today recess larh...its so so funny....it all happened so fast i didn't even haf time to realise wat was rely happening...haha...

I guess de same thing wil b happening next mon, tue, wed, thurs, fri....yea n so on...til everything is over xD
haha...i rely hope it ends lik tmr xD xD

1 comment:

一切回到原点 said...

hahaha...stupid feller...we juz 1 2 help u get rid of the 'THING' then u say us bodyguard...this call fren lah...haha