Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Guess where am I going!

I am going on a holiday!
Yes!
To a place where you eat, and eat, and eat, and continue eating and never stop!
I am going to....
YES! FOOD PARADISE!

We, Malaysians know exactly where food paradise is in Malaysia!
Of course it is PENANG!!!!!
Although I go Penang almost every year but I never get bored of it!
The food is so much better THE BEST there!
The sky is so much more blue there!
And the people that speaks Hokkien are like singing to my ears!
GOSH!
I'm in LOVE!
With the state!
LOL!
I just went there last month, actually is a few weeks ago and I am going again!
I am really excited about it!
Not only getting to eat Penang food, but will also get to meet my relatives!
Uncles, aunties, cousins and grandma! :D
Pretty excited!
I am ALWAYS excited about going back to Penang!
Oh, I will eat chee cheong fan every single morning! 
THIS TIME I WILL!
Seriously, you people got to go there to eat the Asam Laksa, Kari Laksa, Char Kuey Teow, Kuey Kak, Ice Kacang, Cendol, Chee Cheong Fan, Passambo, Mamak Mee Goreng and so much more!

Oh, can't wait! :D
Will update on Chinese New Year when I get back! :)

Gong Xi Fa Cai and wish all of you good luck and the best of health this Dragon Year!
*Taken in Pavilion! 

No comments: