Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Time Flies~~

Yup, time definitely flies damn freaking fast!
Exams are in 5 days! YESH! 5 days! I can't believe it is already May =.= Well, I still can't believe I'm already form 5. But I do believe that I'm born =.=
REGRETED going to school today =x
I didn't know todat had assembly =.= Why did we have assembly today???
So teacher crapped during Sivik, I didn't listen to that lady larh. Don't know what badan she talking about. BUT~ got something funny happen! TK ALMOST FALL WEIIII!!!~~ LOL!!
I laugh loud merh? LOL! Really funny lorh! How come he never fall? =x
Then KY were talking bout someone that made me cannot write =.= Seriously, I couldn't continue writting the notes teacher gave. Stupid ky!
I skipped PJ? 0.o The moment I entered 5 Beta for PJ, krrrriiinnnggg, the bell rang =.= WTH.
Then English. Told you English was a waste of time. She gave exercise and POOF, she disappeared from class =.=
Recess, weee..FOOD! :P
Chatted with Gurv and Angela in Beta. Brigs disappeared =.= Vanessa got her DA cd. Grats =)
Btw, Hem, keep reminding me to pay up kay! Cause I got bad memories =.=
Physics. Brig skipped Phy =.= I sat with Angela today. We both damn quiet. Observing those around us xD I ADMIRE Jaleha Zaleha's patient! Seriously! I'm speechless. Maybe Alfa-rians would understand. Well, maybe some.
Moral. Erm, spent most of the masa outside class =.= Helping teacher =)
Addmaths, wee. FUN! Ok, I gotta get something right here. Walking out of Hexagon room time. I didn't see that kah hoe stopped ok! So I bang-ed into him and moved a few steps behind! It was not because of the elasticity of his butt!!
Off to addmaths again =)

No comments: