Friday, May 22, 2009

I don't know what to write here =.=

Kay, no title today T.T
Damn random.
Today woke up kinda early. A few minutes before alarm rang ^^
Then I realised I have no uniform to wear =.=
Went down to realise parents weren't at home. Sigh. So I went and bathe first.
Came out and search for uniform. Mum haven't iron my uniform eh T.T
So terpaksa wear to school =P
Fyi, mum does not let me use the iron cause....heh! =P
Anyway, got ready early but went school late =.=
Nevermind. Today no assembly ^^
Studied Bio with KC, TK, Angela and Monkey Gin =P
I realised my hypothalamus and medulla oblongata kinda DAMN active =x Heh!
Then I realised I ffk-ed T.T
Sigh. Bio exam time keep thinking of it. Sigh.
I think I screwed Bio1! T.T
Anyway, after that was recess. No one want puii me go canteen T.T
Then I saw Sheryl! YESH!
Go tarik her go canteen xP I know I damn bad xD
Then she go kheng gai with me >.< Damn nice lerh. But she say I very bad, cause of something xP Sorry lorh ^^
After that TK and I had this front-and-back talk =x
Haha. HOWWWWW~ Teck Kien =x
Haha. Forget it! It's so so so so so OVER! =)
Then we scribbled on BJ's exam paper =x Sorry dude! Your paper was the first prey on the desk, so we kinda had to use it xD
EST2 was erm, sigh. Wrong one question dy T.T Stupid eyes, don't know how to read ka?
Or that word landed on my blindspot? T.T
Haha. I saw Pn. Nancy JUMP today xD
Damn cute sia ^^
Then after school. I damn beh song.
After lunch go Lynn's house ^^
Go there sleep =x
Damn hot sia. Then some more walk to tk's house =.=
then blah blah blah...back here le ^^

Btw, MY PINK BOTTLE is not for marriage okay!
SHE's OWNED! =x
Please go and search your own bottle!

No comments: