Monday, April 06, 2009

I am so


HAPPY

faces Pictures, Images and Photos

Why why why??
Cause I didn't go to school ^^
This morning woke at 6.25am upon receiving a message xD
And I woke up with a smile knowing that I don't need to sleep walk to the bathroom xP
But I still need to complete all my homeworks *sobs*
I still have around 3 hours till school ends and another 3 more hours till duty ends x_X
Today combo ponteng =____=''
Know why tak?
Cause Monday didn't go school meaning ponteng school and duty!! Yesh, I was willing to do a "Combo ponteng" xD

Currently listening to "Xian zai hen xiang jian ni"
Love this song damn much. Brings back the memory of me and him.

But flip the page cause it's the end and a new beginning had already begun. If you know what I mean.


SPM 8 months moreee~~~~~ xP
I must, will, surely, can get STRAIGHT A's ^^
3 months before SPM..
No more maggie mee =x
No more junkfood! I stopped junkfood before PMR =___=
No more hanging out late at night with "family' and friends
=.=''


That's all my vow promise wants-that-I-wanna-achieve for now xP
I just hope I'll achieve it xD
As you know, my house if FILLED with maggie, so how the heck am I suppose to stop??!!
Well, that's a hard one for me x_X

Gambatehh to all SPM-ers!! :D
:roll: Pictures, Images and Photos :smile: Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: