Tuesday, November 11, 2008

190th post!! =)

Re-cap for the day. Woke up damn late -.- Not as early as normal schooling days. Haha.
Got a woke up call from DAD -.- To make it worse, I got up with a FLU! Wth..
Haha. YEs! I'm finally sick-er than yesterday! Haha. Life is great! I love being sick. ^^
Cough + Flu = PERFECTION! =)
So...basically I burnt my time on coughing and sneezing the whole day. And also peeling grapes xD Haha. The grapes had mould all over it. So I had to peel off the skin to eat it =x =x
Wakaka. That's me. =x
No breakfast. Straight to lunch. Simple lunch. Out from the microwave. Had super duper sweet muffin. And some murukus...Hehe.
This is the life. Life I ever wanted after exam! Wahaha...Just being alone, at home. Eating in front of the computer.
Btw, I watched ANTM today ^^ Episode 10 and 11 I think. Damn freaking nice lerh! =)
Yay, Sheena's OUT! Woots. Haha. She's so hoochy and b*tchy -.-ll
Morjourie ROCKS! =) But Anouleigh is so so so so cute. Mckey is so so so high fashion man! ELLIGENT! So that's bout all the things I did today! Wahaha...nothing too much, nothing too little ^^ Just waiting for time to pass and enjoy every single second ^^
5 days dy ^^ Who cares~

*Edited at 10.10pm..
Actually I wanted to blog bout this like long time ago liao. But keep forgetting. Today suddenly remember bout it xD
So..Hmm...the STUPIDEST thing that happened last week was...
JENG JENG JENG JENG...
Me knocking into a VAN!
wakaka...
It happened last Friday..In Mei Yin's house. They were spraying water. Sheryl and I wanted to take cover behind one van in front of her house. Mana tau I go BANG the van. HAha. It's the most stupidest thing that ever happened larh last week. Then one day after that, Saturday, I saw my leg got blue black dy xD Till today also still got. But today not pain le xD
How stupid can I be larh. I knew it was gonna hurt more the next day xD
Btw, I painted my nails..but before saturday gotta take it off. Haiz. I got nothing better to do than to waste my nail polish xD Haha.

No comments: