Friday, April 25, 2008

Haiz...
sori for de late update...
actually i wrote my blog dat day...
but de internet sot sot so din post...

*tears running down my face*
I duno whether its exhaustion or wat...
I juz feel so down...these few days...actually i think its from monday....i juz have no idea wth is happening to me!!

sumthing rely brought me down today isss...
during bm, teacher ask me to take bck my karangan buk n type it n print out...she ask me to stick at de back of de class n she told de whole class to read it...n she say she wanna fotostat n pass it to de other classes dat she is teaching...haiz...
N U THINK IM HAPPY FOR DAT??
yea..actually im happy...but it reminds me of de first exam of de year...wat happen??
heres wat happen...well i got an A for my BM...while most of my classmates got B or sumthing else larh...n wat i heard was....'ALARH, LAST YEAR PN MELATI TAUGHT HER CLASS BM SURE PN MELATI WIL GIV HER HIGHMARKS DE LARH!!'
zadao...i rly hated dat!! i cant blieve those words came out from my own frens' mouth...
haiz....
im going tru so much of stress now i duno where i am on earth!!
wat am i suppose to do next??
where did my self-esteem went??
haiz...
juz sitting n listening to songs make me cry....
afraid to fail my parents n teachers!!
they look up on me!!
how m i suppose to face them if i fail in any of my midterm test??

Now i can rely c whose de real frens n de fake frens....
fake frens r those who leave u bhind n don take a damn wat happens to u after they leave u...
they don even bother to look bck n c whether u r following bhind them...
they juz walk off wit their new found frens...
when u ask them to do sumthing...they do it hafway n leave de rest for u...
when u get scolding...they juz leave u not even bothered to stay n get de scolding wit u...
not lending a hand when u need them...
not being there when u cry or in trouble...

While real frens....
try de hardest to cheer u up...
they don wanna c u sad...
don wanna c u cry...
even if they hafta b a dumb clown....they try to make u laugh...
they stand bside u juz to lend a hand when u need it...
always walking bside u...nvr in front or behind...
they wil never leave u behind...


Sumhow...i think i found a fren lik dat....
sumone dat wil always b there when im down...nvr leaving me behind...


Im juz so exhausted larh...i don wanna do anything...i havent even started doing revision...too many things to do...n also to read T.T


lazy to write larh....

No comments: